Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interception could mean:
- Interception (football), a situation when a quarterback's pass is caught by a player on the opposing team
- Interception (water), the interception of precipitation by vegetation
- Telephone tapping, the interception of a phone call
- Lawful interception, telephone tapping by authorities
- Tax refund interception, the forceable use of a tax refund to pay an outstanding obligation
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interception.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.