Interception could mean:
- Interception (football), a situation when a quarterback's pass is caught by a player on the opposing team
- Interception (water), the interception of precipitation by vegetation
- Telephone tapping, the interception of a phone call
- Lawful interception, telephone tapping by authorities
- Tax refund interception, the forceable use of a tax refund to pay an outstanding obligation
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.