Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intimacy is a psychological concept describing the sort of contact between people in a relationship.
It can also mean:
Works of Art[change | change source]
Music[change | change source]
- Intimacy (Jody Watley album) - a 1993 album by Jody Watley
- Intimacy (Bruce Roberts album) - a 1995 album of love songs
- Intimacy (Matt Redman album) - a 1998 album by Matt Redman
- Intimacy (album) - a 2008 album by Bloc Party
Novel[change | change source]
- Intimacy (novel) - 1998 novel by Hanif Kureishi
- "Intimacy" (short story) - A short story by Raymond Carver
Movie[change | change source]
- Intimacy (2001 movie) - 2001 European drama directed by Patrice Chéreau and loosely based on the 1998 novel of the same name.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intimacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.