Isabela Garcia Costa
June 11, 1967
(m. 2002; div. 2009)
Because of her incredible resemblance to Shirley Temple in her childhood years, Garcia was evidently destined to be an actress. At just four years she made her debut in a telenovela. In 1976 it appeared for the first time on the big screen. 1980 was the year of the debut of Isabela, in the telenovela Água Viva, where she played Maria Helena, the tender orphan girl of a mother who enters the lives of all the characters of the story. Garcia was the daughter of a radio actor.
In 1986 she was in the cast of Anos Dourados and Roda de Fogo. In Bebê a Bordo, Isabela played the lead, Ana. The novel was a great success and the actress was the highlight of the year 1988. In the following novels, O Sexo dos Anjos (1989) and Lua Cheia de Amor (1990), Isabela played leading paerts.
In 1993, she played the villain Lúcia Guerra in Sonho Meu. In the miniseries Labirinto, 1998, her character was the fun Yoyô socialite. In 2003, Isabela returned to be in evidence with the character Eliete, of Celebridade.
Isabela is the daughter of Dirce Prieto and of the radioactor Gilberto Garcia, who died in 1996. She has three brothers Gilberto, Ricardo and Rosana Garcia, actress, performer of the famous Narizinho of Sítio do Picapau Amarelo.
She has four children.
References[change | change source]
- Márcia Montojos. "Isabela Garcia volta por cima". Istoé Gente. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- Emiliano Queiroz - Na Sobremesa da Vida
- "ISABELA GARCIA". Museudatv. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- Rosane Queiroz. "Trechos inéditos da entrevista com Isabela Garcia". Marie Claire. Globo.com. Archived from the original on 2019-02-12. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Isabela Garcia fala de Responsabilidades como mãe e avó". Caras. UOL.com.br. 24 August 2012. Archived from the original on 28 August 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012.