Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: issue.|
Issue may have one of the following special meanings:
- The subject or question of a debate
- A single instance of a serial publication, such as a journal, magazine or a newspaper.
- Issue (legal), a point disputed by parties to a lawsuit.
- Issue (computers), a generalization of the term bug.
- In project management, an issue is the result of an event that has occurred and has a positive or negative impact on the project and should be analyzed and dealt with via actions.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Issue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.