Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: issue.|
Issue may have one of the following special meanings:
- The subject or question of a debate
- A single instance of a serial publication, such as a journal, magazine or a newspaper.
- Issue (legal), a point disputed by parties to a lawsuit.
- Issue (computers), a generalization of the term bug.
- In project management, an issue is the result of an event that has occurred and has a positive or negative impact on the project and should be analyzed and dealt with via actions.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.