JAG (the American military acronym for Judge Advocate General) is an American legal, crime drama television show created by Donald P. Bellisario. It was on air between 1995 and 2005. The series is about the JAG officers Harmon "Harm" Rabb, Jr. (David James Elliott) and Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie (Catherine Bell) in Washington, D.C. In 2003, the series spawned the spin-off NCIS, which had the spin-offs called NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans.
Actors[change | change source]
- David James Elliott as Capt. Harmon Harm Rabb Jr.
- John M. Jackson as Rear Admiral (upper half) A. J. Chegwidden (1996–2004)
- Tracey Needham as Lieutenant. j.G. (junior Grade) Meg Austin (1995–1996)
- Catherine Bell as Lt. Colonel Sarah Mac MacKenzie (1997–2005)
- Patrick Labyorteaux as Lt. Commander. Bud Roberts Jr. (1997–2005)
- Karri Turner as Lieutenant Harriet Sims (1997–2005)
- Steven Culp as Clayton Webb
- Sibel Galindez as Lieutenant Elizabeth 'Skates' Hawkes
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to JAG.|