|Birth name||Jackman Thomas Harlow|
|Born||March 13, 1998|
Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
He rose to fame in 2020 with the release of his 2020 single, "What's Poppin". That song gained popularity though TikTok and had remixes with other rappers such as DaBaby, Lil Wayne, and Tory Lanez. He went on to make more songs and in 2021, he collaborated with Lil Nas X to make Industry Baby. In 2022, he made an album named "Come Home the Kids Miss You" and a song from that album, "First Class". First Class became his second number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
References[change | change source]
- "Jack Harlow Stays True to His Roots".
- "How Jack Harlow's 'Come Home the Kids Miss You' Was Made". Complex Networks.
- "Rapper Jack Harlow is on it like MacGyver".
- "Kid with a Mic: How Jack Harlow Became Louisville's Most Famous Rapper". Archived from the original on 2020-07-16. Retrieved 2022-12-30.
- "Jack Harlow Talks His First Commercial Release and What's Next". Archived from the original on 2020-12-14. Retrieved 2022-12-30.
- "The thirst for Jack Harlow, Gen Z's breakout white rapper, explained". 5 January 2022.
- "Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow go to 'gay prison' for hot, pink 'Industry Baby' video". Los Angeles Times. 23 July 2021.
- "Jack Harlow Announces New Album 'Come Home the Kids Miss You' | HipHopGet". Archived from the original on 2022-06-24. Retrieved 2022-12-30.
- "Jack Harlow Flies 'First Class' to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100". Billboard.