Jake Bugg in 2012
|Birth name||Jake Edwin Kennedy|
|Born||28 February 1994
|Genres||Indie rock, Indie folk, Blues|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, harmonica, bass|
Gretsch G6121-1955 Chet Atkins
Gibson Robert Johnson L-1
Jake Bugg (born 28 February 1994) is an English singer and songwriter. He was born and raised in Nottingham. He was chosen by the BBC to participate in the Glastonbury Festival in 2011. He got a contract with a record label after that.
His first album, Jake Bugg, was released on 15 October 2012. It came top of the charts in the UK and in Scotland. He has published seven singles from his album: "Trouble Town", "Country Song", "Lightning Bolt", "Taste It", "Two Fingers", "Seen It All" and "Broken".
Bugg released his second album Shangri La on 18 November 2013.
His third album On My One was released on 17 June 2016.
References[change | change source]
- "Tip of The Week: Jake Bugg - Someone Told Me". BBC. 29 July 2011. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/introducing/2011/07/tip_of_the_week_jake_bugg_-_so.shtml. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "2012 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive - 27th October 2012". The Official Charts Company. http://www.officialcharts.com/archive-chart/_/3/2012-10-27/. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "2012 Top 40 Scottish Albums Archive - 27th October 2012". The Official Charts Company. http://www.officialcharts.com/archive-chart/_/23/2012-10-27/. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Jake Bugg - Discography". umusic.co.uk. http://umusic.co.uk/artists/jake-bugg/discography. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "Jake Bugg Wants To Skip Brit Awards". contactmusic.com. http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jake-bugg-wants-to-skip-brit-awards_3513221. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Jake Bugg|