|Born||December 18, 1972|
Nahant, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Other names||Zouks, Hey Nongman, The Dink Dink Man, Jeffrey Characterwheaties|
|Alma mater||Middlebury College|
Jason Mantzoukas (//, Greek: Ιάσων Μαντζούκας; born December 18, 1972) is an American character actor, comedian, writer, and podcaster. He is best known for his role as Rafi in the FX comedy series The League, and as one of the three co-hosts of the podcast How Did This Get Made?.
He also voices the characters Jay Bilzerian in the Netflix animated series Big Mouth, and Alex Dorpenberger in the HBO Max animated series Close Enough. He is known for often playing "crazy, funny weirdos."
References[change | change source]
- "This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Mantzoukas on 'Reply All'". Vulture. January 24, 2019. Retrieved June 17, 2019.
- Eakin, Marah (November 6, 2018). "Hey Nongman, there's a Comedy Bang! Bang! joke in Ralph Breaks The Internet". The A.V. Club. Onion, Inc.
- Aukerman, Scott. "This week's @ComedyBangBang has the return of the Dink Dink Man himself, Jason Mantzoukas!". Instagram. Retrieved April 15, 2020.
- Hart, Micah. "The Incredible Chemistry of 'Comedy Bang Bang'". Vulture. Vox Media. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- Daigle, Beth (December 13, 2018). "Interview with Jason Mantzoukas". nshoremag.com. Retrieved April 24, 2020.