|Occupation||Actor, former Model, Producer|
|Partner(s)||Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (2010–present)|
Jason Statham (born 26 July 1967) is an English Actor, Producer and former Model.
Statham is known for his roles in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), Snatch (2000), The One (2001), The Transporter trilogy (2002–08), The Italian Job, 2003, Death Race, Crank (2006), The Bank Job, War (2007), The Expendables (2010), and The Expendables 2 (2014). Many of these roles are as antihero in action movies. He does most of his own stunts.
Statham was born on 26 July 1967 in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, England. He was raised in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. Statham has been partners with Kelly Brook from 1997 until they separated in 2004. He began dating model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in April 2010 and they got engaged in 2016. He and Rosie welcomed a son named Jack in June 2017. 
References[change | change source]
- Endelman, Michael 2006. Five Things You Should Know About Jason Statham. Entertainment Weekly. 
- Khayyat, Oday (January 2009). "Fast Action Hero". NOX. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- "STATHAM, Jason". BFI. 2010. Archived from the original on 10 January 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Corcoran, Monica (3 September 2006). "Action Bloke". The New York Times.
- "Jason Statham: Bio". Celebrity Measurement. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jason Statham.|