The Jewish Defense League (JDL) is a Jewish organization started in the US in 1968. Its stated goal is to "protect Jews from antisemitism by whatever means necessary". The JDL was suspected of plotting to bomb the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California. The FBI called the JDL a "right-wing terrorist group".
References[change | change source]
- Baltzer, Anna. Witness in Palestine: A Jewish American Woman in the Occupied Territories. page 279
- "Israeli 'Family Magazine' Fountains of Salvation Advocates Sending Arabs to Death Camps". Salem-News. Com. Retrieved October 13, 2012.
- Jewish Terrorism in Israel. By Ami Pedahzur, Arie Perliger. 2009, page 73
- Encyclopedia of American Religion and Politics. Paul A. Djupe, Laura R. Olson. 2003, page 239
- "Anti-Defamation League on JDL". Archived from the original on 2010-04-14. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- "JDL Chairman, Follower Accused of Plotting to Bomb Mosque, Congressman". Associated Press via FOX News. 2001-12-13. Retrieved 2006-04-23.
- FBI Report Terrorism 2000/2001