Rogers in Madrid during an interview in 2010.
|Born||James Beeland Rogers, Jr.
October 19, 1942
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
|Alma mater||Balliol College, Oxford
|Occupation||Chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests, Inc.
Co-founder of the Quantum Fund
|Home town||Demopolis, Alabama|
James Beeland "Jim" Rogers, Jr. (born October 19, 1942) is an American businessman, investor and author. Rogers is the Chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests, Inc. He was the co-founder of the Quantum Fund and creator of the Rogers International Commodities Index (RICI).
References[change | change source]
- Vetter, Jason (January 18, 1998). – "Adventurer from Marengo Wanders into the Big Money: Jim Rogers started out selling peanuts at Little League games, then made a bonanza on Wall Street". – Mobile Register.
- Drobny, Steven (2006). "11: The Pioneer". Inside the House of Money: Top Hedge Fund Traders on Profiting in the Global Markets. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.. p. 230. ISBN 978-0-471-79447-9.
- "Jim Rogers: Schlarbaum Prize 2010". February 10, 2010. http://blog.mises.org/11649/jim-rogers-schlarbaum-prize-2010/. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The Millennium Adventure, Official Jim Rogers website
- Jim Rogers News Blog
- Jim Rogers Latest News Hedge Journals
- Jim Rogers blog
- The Fall-in-Love Fortune Cookie Singapore ver 2min8sec