|Created by||Van Partible|
|Voices of||Jeff Bennett|
|Opening theme||"Johnny Bravo" by Louis Fagenson|
|Ending theme||"Johnny Bravo" (instrumental)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||67 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||23 minutes (approx.)|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Picture format||SD: 480i|
|Original release||July 14, 1997 –|
August 27, 2004
|Related shows||What a Cartoon! Show|
Johnny Bravo is a Cartoon Network television series that started in the year 1997 and ended the year 2004. Several celebrities (like Adam West and Donny Osmond) guest star. The show is now very popular. It was created by Van Partible.
The series premiered July 14, 1997 and ended officially August 27, 2004. The series is a spin-off of World Premiere Toons, also known as the What a Cartoon! Show.
Characters[change | change source]
- Johnny Bravo (voiced by Jeff Bennett): The show's main protagonist. A dumb muscular blonde who trys to get chicks, but always fails. He's very confident and he rarley gives up. He loves his mother and himself very much. He always wears black shades, blue pants, and black shoes and a shirt. He often combs his long hair, because he really likes how it looks. In many ways he's based on Elvis Presley and his moves are based on Michael Jackson.
- Bunny Bravo (voiced by Brenda Vaccaro): Johnny's mother. She has much common sense then Johnny, and she does not like Johnny's lack of good and mature behavior. She became a little crazier when the show was retooled in its second season. She loves Johnny very much. She's usually called Momma by Johnny.
- Little Suzy (voiced by Mae Whitman): Johnny and Bunny's next-door neighbor. She's a little girl who likes Johnny very much, but Johnny thinks she's just annoying.
- Carl Chryniszzswics (voiced by Tom Kenny): A smart guy who now annoys Johnny very much, but they used to be friends a long time ago. Carl was introduced on the show's second season when the show was retooled.
- Pops (voiced by Larry Drake): A greedy restaurant owner who sometimes acts as a father figuire. Like Carl, Pops was introduced on the show's second season when the show was retooled.
Video games[change | change source]
A video game titled Johnny Bravo in The Hukka Mega Mighty Ultra Extreme Date-O-Rama! was released on June 9, 2009 for the Nintendo DS and PlayStation 2. The PlayStation 2 version was released exclusively in Europe and Australia by Blast Entertainment, while the DS version was released in North America by MumboJumbo.
Channel Links[change | change source]
Characters from Johnny Bravo are featured in the Cartoon Network games Cartoon Network: Block Party, Cartoon Network Racing, Cartoon Network Speedway, Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall, and Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.