Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joseph could mean:
- Joseph (name)
- Joseph (Hebrew Bible), father of important Hebrew tribes, the favored son of Jacob
- Saint Joseph, husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Joseph Conrad, Polish-British writer.
- Józef Piłsudski, the first Marshal of Poland.
- Joseph Smith, Jr., founder of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Josef Stalin, General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953.
- Joseph Bonaparte, king of Sicily and Naples and later king of Spain
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joseph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.