Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: just.|
Just may refer to:
- "Just", a song by Radiohead from the 1995 album The Bends
- Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Just Music, a record label
- Just Ella, a book written by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Just (band), a three-piece grunge band from Ireland
People[change | change source]
- Hazel Just, a writer
- Paul Just, a German-Canadian pole vaulter
- Saint James the Just, an important person in early Christianity
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Just.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.