Jump to navigation Jump to search
History[change | change source]
In 1978, the Presidential Decree No. 1596 established the municipality as part of Palawan.
Geography[change | change source]
Kalayaan has a land area of approximately 85 hectares.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Philippine National Statistics Coordination Board (NSCB), "Kalayaan" Archived 2015-11-14 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2013-4-23.
- The marine biology of the South China Sea: proceedings of the third International conference on the Marine Biology of the South China Sea, Hong Kong, 28 October-1 November, 1996, p. 347.
- Emmers, Ralf. (2013). Resource Management and Contested Territories in East Asia, p. 54.
- Laude, Jaime. "Chinese warship harassed Phl boats off Kalayaan’," The Philippine Star, January 1, 2013; retrieved 2013-4-23.
- Philippine Local Governance Performance Management System (LGPMS), "Kalayaan" Archived 2016-01-11 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2013-4-23.
- Dzurek, Daniel J. and Clive H. Schofield. (1996). The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?, p. 20.