|Kareena Kapoor Khan|
Kapoor at the TOIFA Awards in 2016
|Born||21 September 1980|
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Saif Ali Khan (m. 2012)
|Relatives||See Kapoor family|
Kareena Kapoor (kəˈriːnaː kəˈpuːr; born on 21 September 1980), is a famous Bollywood actress. She has been many genres, from romantic dramas to comedies, independent movies to major Bollywood movies.
Early Life[change | change source]
She is the sister of Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor. She is the daughter of Bollywood Actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita. Often informally referred to as 'Bebo', she is the granddaughter of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor and niece of actor Rishi Kapoor.
Personal Life[change | change source]
She is the partner of Bollywood Actor Saif Ali Khan. They are referred to India's Brangelina (with the name 'Saifeena') by the press.
References[change | change source]
- Saini, Minakshi (18 September 2012). "Happy Birthday! How Kareena Kapoor made it big". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 18 February 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Star of The Week-Kareena Kapoor". Rediff.com. 2002-10-30. Archived from the original on 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- Indiatimes Movies (2008-03-18). "Kareena becomes highest paid actress". The Economic Times. Archived from the original on 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- Sen, Raja (2010-06-15). "Ten years of Kareena, the highlights". Rediff.com. Archived from the original on 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2010-07-08.
Bibliography[change | change source]
- Chatterjee, Saibal; Deenvi, Gulzar; Nihalani, Govind (2003). Encyclopaedia of Hindi Cinema. Encyclopædia Britannica (India) Pvt. Ltd. ISBN 81-7991-066-0.
- Dewey, Susan (2008). Making Miss India Miss World: Constructing Gender, Power, and the Nation in Postliberalization India. Syracuse University Press. ISBN 978-0-8156-3176-7.
Other website[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:|