Many people saw him as one of the most influential persons of the late 20th century. He made fashion for many different labels, for example Chanel, Chloé and Fendi. He also owned several labels, which he started in the early 1980s. He also owned labels making perfumes. He designed clothes for many leading artists.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Karl Lagerfeld|
- Karl Lagerfeld Official Website
- Karl Lagerfeld - Biography
- Miami Beach USA Article with photos on Karl Lagerfeld and his designs.
- Sundance Channel's Signé Chanel site
- New Yorker: John Colapinto: In The Now. Where Karl Lagerfeld Lives Extensive profile (ca. 10 000 words)
- "Interactive timeline of couture houses and couturier biographies". Victoria and Albert Museum.