- In this Japanese name, the family name is Katsushika.
Katsushika Hokusai (葛飾北斎 Katsushika Hokusai, October 1760–May 10, 1849), also called Hokusai, was a Japanese artist. He was a master of the ukiyo-e style of woodblock prints and painting.
The artist is best known for The Great Wave off Kanagawa, which is a woodblock print.
- 53 Stations of the Tokaido Road, 1806
- 36 Views of Mount Fuji, 1823–1829
- The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife, 1820
- A Tour of the Waterfalls of the Provinces, 1827–1830
- Unusual Views of Celebrated Bridges in the Provinces, 1827-1830
- 100 Views of Mount Fuji, 1834