Keith Lyons (7 May 1952 – 13 May 2020) was a Welsh-born Australian educator and sport scientist. His works were analysis of performance in sport. He was the author of the first book on the use of video in sport. He was born in Buckley, Wales.
Lyons founded the Centre for Notational Analysis at the Cardiff Institute of Higher Education in 1992. He moved to Australia in 2002 to take up a position as the founding Coordinator of Performance Analysis at the Australian Institute of Sport. He was the founding Director of the Institute of Sport Studies at the University of Canberra in 2009.
References[change | change source]
- "Vale Keith". Clyde Street. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- Lyons, Keith (1988). Using Video in Sport. Huddersfield: Springfield Books. ISBN 0-947655-29-8.
- "History". Centre for Performance Analysis. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "Performance Analysis at UWIC". issu.com. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "Movement Science Our History". Australian Institute of Sport. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "About UCNISS". Wikiversity. Retrieved 5 April 2016.