- Not to be confused with Kerckhoffs's principle.
There are several Kirchhoff's laws, all named after Gustav Kirchhoff:
- Kirchhoff's circuit laws (electrical circuits)
- Kirchhoff's law of thermal radiation
- Kirchhoff equations (fluid dynamics)
- Kirchhoff's three laws of spectroscopy
- Kirchhoff's law of thermochemistry
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirchhoff's laws.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.