Jump to navigation Jump to search
Konin is a city in central Poland.
Konin may also mean:
- Emperor Kōnin (光仁天皇 Kōnin-tennō), 49th Japanese monarch who reigned 770–781
- Konin, Łódź Voivodeship, a village in central Poland
- Konin, Lubusz Voivodeship, a village in west Poland
- Konin, Nowy Tomyśl County, a village in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Konin, Silesian Voivodeship, a village in south Poland
- Kōnin (era) (弘仁), a Japanese era name for the years 810–824
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Konin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.