Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary(KPTS)
The Seminary in 2012
|Motto||Sola Scriptura,Solus Christus|
|Affiliation||The Orthodox Presbyterian Church of Korea|
|Chancellor||Ha Seung Moo|
History[change | change source]
The seminary was established in January 2012, as an Orthodox Presbyterian Seminary. This seminary was the only training institution for pastor candidates of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church of Korea. The main programs of the Seminary's non-degree courses of Master of Divinity equivalent (M.Div., Equiv, M.Div., Equiv. in Missiology Language.) are open. A laity leadership program, pastor refresher courses and Bible Academy were established.
Features[change | change source]
Distinctive features of the seminary include historical orthodox Presbyterian church and Reformed churchs and a small number of apprenticeships.
Applicants are selected through a rigorous screening process. The applicant must have at least a bachelor's degree in a regular university. All students receive free tuition.
Programs[change | change source]
- Master of Divinity equivalent program M.Div.,Equiv.)
- Master of Divinity equivalent program for Missionary language training((M.Div.,Equiv. in Missiology Language.)
- Pastors re-training program (Th.M.,Equiv.)
- Laity leadership program ((B.Th., Equiv.)
References[change | change source]
- Official website[permanent dead link]
- Kukminilbo (Kukmin Daily)
- Naver "Knowledge iN" recommended list of Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary