Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
||This article needs more sources for reliability. (February 2012)|
Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (also known as Kung Fu Panda: The Series and sometimes shortened to Legends of Awesomeness) is an American computer-animated television series based on the Kung Fu Panda movies. The series was originally set to air on Nickelodeon in 2010, but it was pushed back to 2011 instead. A total of 52 episodes have been produced or ordered. Two special previews were aired on September 19 and October 21, and it premiered on November 7, 2011.
While Lucy Liu and James Hong come back for the show, others didn't and were replaced by new members (for example, Mick Wingert is the new voice of Master Po, taking over from Po's original voice actor Jack Black).
Voice cast[change | change source]
- Mick Wingert as Po
- Fred Tatasciore as Shifu
- Kari Wahlgern as Tigress / Fang (1st time)
- Amir Talai as Crane
- Lucy Liu as Viper
- James Sie as Monkey / Chao
- Max Koch as Mantis
- James Hong as Mr. Ping
- Lynn Milgrim as Scorpion
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Temutai
- Wallace Shawn as Taotie
- Simon Helberg as Bian Zao
- John DiMaggio as Fung
- Amy Hill as Su / Mrs. Gow
- Lauren Tom as Song / Bai Li
- Toby Huss as Mr. Yeung
- Jim Ward as Kwan
- Diedrich Bader as Hundun
- Stephen Root as Junjie
- Wendie Malick as Fenghuang
- Randall Duk Kim as Oogway
- Pamela Hayden as Fang (2nd time)
- Frank Welker as Animals' vocal effects (uncredited)[source?]
References[change | change source]
- "Nickelodeon Builds on Animation Legacy by Adding Unprecedented 450 Episodes of New Animated Programming to Schedule Over the Next Three Years". Nickelodeon via PR Newswire. March 10, 2011. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "Megahit Martial Arts Panda is Back as Nickelodeon and DreamWorks Animation Premiere Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, New CG-Animated Series, Monday, Nov. 7, at 5:30 P.M. (ET/PT)". PR Newswire. October 25, 2011. Retrieved October 26, 2011.