Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fields||Partial differential equations|
|Institutions||University of Tokyo|
Kyuya Masuda (1937–2018) is a Japanese mathematician and honored professor at the University of Tokyo. He studied about partial differential equations such as the Navier–Stokes equations and reaction-diffusion equations.
Published Books[change | change source]
- The Navier-Stokes Equations Theory and Numerical Methods, Proceedings of a Conference held at Oberwolfach, FRG, Sept. 18-24, 1988. Editors: Heywood, M.I., Masuda, K., Rautmann, R., Solonnikov, V.A., Springer.
- The Navier-Stokes Equations II – Theory and Numerical Methods, Proceedings of a Conference held in Oberwolfach, Germany, August 18-24, 1991. Editors: Heywood, M.I., Masuda, K., Rautmann, R., Solonnikov, V.A., Springer.
- Recent Topics in Nonlinear PDE II 1st Edition, Editors: K. Masuda M. Mimura, eBook ISBN 978-0-08-087239-1, North Holland, September 1986.
- Recent Topics in Nonlinear PDE III 1st Edition, Editors: K. Masuda T. Suzuki, eBook ISBN 978-0-08-087259-9, North Holland, March 1988.
References[change | change source]
- Masuda, K. (1984). Weak solutions of Navier-Stokes equations. Tohoku Mathematical Journal, Second Series, 36(4), 623-646.
- Masuda, K. (1967). On the analyticity and the unique continuation theorem for solutions of the Navier-Stokes equation. Proceedings of the Japan Academy, 43(9), 827-832.
- Masuda, K. (1980). On the regularity of solutions of the nonstationary Navier-Stokes equations. In Approximation methods for Navier-Stokes problems (pp. 360-370). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Masuda, K. (1983). On the global existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions of reaction-diffusion equations. Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, 12(3), 360-370.