Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Leis" redirects here. "LEIS" is an abbreviation for low-energy ion scattering.
Lei could mean:
- Lei, the singular formal form of "you" in Italian (informal : tu)
- Lei, the plural form of Leu, the name of two currencies. See Romanian leu and Moldovan leu.
- Lei (Hawaii), a Hawaiian flower necklace
- Lei (surname), a Chinese name
- Lei, Italy, a town in Sardinia
- Lei Fang, a character in the Dead or Alive game series
- Lei Wulong, a character in the Tekken game series
- Lei (magazine), an Italian magazine
- Lei, the Portuguese language word meaning "law"
- L.e.i., a clothing company
LEI could mean:
- LEI, the ATA Airport Code for the Spanish city Almería
- Legal Expenses Insurance, a policy which covers the holder for legal costs
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.