Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Leis" redirects here. "LEIS" is an abbreviation for low-energy ion scattering.
Lei could mean:
- Lei, the singular formal form of "you" in Italian (informal : tu)
- Lei, the plural form of Leu, the name of two currencies. See Romanian leu and Moldovan leu.
- Lei (Hawaii), a Hawaiian flower necklace
- Lei (surname), a Chinese name
- Lei (Italy), a town in Sardinia
- Lei Fang, a character in the Dead or Alive game series
- Lei Wulong, a character in the Tekken game series
- Lei (magazine), an Italian magazine
- Lei, the Portuguese language word meaning "law"
- L.e.i., a clothing company
LEI could mean:
- LEI, the ATA Airport Code for the Spanish city Almería
- Legal Expenses Insurance, a policy which covers the holder for legal costs
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.