From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (October 2011)|
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: lemma.|
Lemma may refer to:
- Lemma (mathematics), a proven statement that is used to prove another statement
- Lemma (linguistics), the canonical form of a word. They are the head words in a dictionary.
- Lemma (logic), which is simultaneously a premise for a contention above it and a contention for premises below it
- Lemma (botany), one of the specialised bracts enclosing a floret in a grass inflorescence
- "Shadowing lemma", a fictional animal in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, which exists in only 2 dimensions and eats mathematicians
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.