Jump to navigation Jump to search
The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (October 2011)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: lemma.|
Lemma may refer to:
- Lemma (mathematics), a proven statement that is used to prove another statement
- Lemma (linguistics), the canonical form of a word. They are the head words in a dictionary.
- Lemma (logic), which is simultaneously a premise for a contention above it and a contention for premises below it
- Lemma (botany), one of the specialised bracts enclosing a floret in a grass inflorescence
- "Shadowing lemma", a fictional animal in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, which exists in only 2 dimensions and eats mathematicians
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.