Linda Evangelista, August 12, 2004.
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Measurements||86.5-61-89 (EU); 34-24-35 (US)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress size||36-38 (EU); 6 (US)|
|Shoe size||41 (EU); 10 (US); 8 (UK); 25½ (JP)|
|Agency||DNA Model Management Models 1 Agency|
Linda Evangelista (born May 10, 1965) is a Canadian model. She has been on over six hundred magazine covers.
Personal life[change | change source]
Evangelista was born in Ontario to Italian parents. At the age of 22, she married Elite executive Gerald Marie. They were married from 1987 to 1993. After separating from Marie, she began a 6-year relationship with actor Kyle MacLachlan, and then divorced Marie.
In 1999, she became pregnant by French football player Fabien Barthez. At 6 months pregnant, she delivered a stillborn baby. The couple then broke up and Evangelista left modelling for several years to get better.
On October 11, 2006, Evangelista gave birth to a boy, Augustin James. She would not say who the father was. While pregnant, she was on the August 2006 issue of Vogue. In late June 2011, Evangelista filed court papers that showed billionaire Frenchman François-Henri Pinault was the father. At the time he was the husband of actress Salma Hayek. A heavily-publicized child support trial began on May 3, 2012. Several days into the trial, Evangelista and Pinault reached an out-of-court settlement.
References[change | change source]
- "Profile at DNA Models". Dnamodels.com. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- Linda Evangelista Profile in the FMD-database. Accessed 2008-06-14.
- "Linda Evangelista: Biography". Vogue. Retrieved 8/3/11. Check date values in:
- Profile Hello magazine
- Linda's Delight As She Confirms Baby News
- "Salma Hayek's hubby fathered Linda Evangelista's son" 1 July 2011, New York Post
- "Salma Hayek's Husband, François-Henri Pinault, Is the Father of Linda Evangelista's Son". July 1, 2011. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Linda Evangelista Settles Child Custody Case". May 7, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Pinault and Evangelista child-support trial begins". May 3, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Linda Evangelista Settles Child-Support Case". May 4, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Linda Evangelista at Wikimedia Commons