Lint could mean:
- Fibrous coat of thick hairs covering the seeds of the cotton plant
- Fuzzy fluff that accumulates on various fabrics
- Fibers that become trapped in the lint filter of a clothes dryer
- Navel lint, an accumulation of fluffy fibers in one's navel
- Pocket lint, an accumulation of fibers found in pockets.
Lint could also mean:
- Tim Armstrong, a punk rock musician, known from Operation Ivy, Rancid, and Transplants
- Lint (Belgium), a municipality located in Belgium
- Lint programming tool, a tool that helps people to write better C code.
- Alstom LHB Coradia LINT, light rail vehicle built by Alstom
- LINT0 and LINT1, LINTX etc. the interrupt lines on x86 microprocessors.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.