Jump to navigation Jump to search
Linux may refer to:
- Linux kernel, an operating system kernel developed by Linus Torvalds and many others
- Linux operating system, a collection of libraries and tools and a Linux kernel, or the family of Linux operating systems, i.e. those operating systems which contain the Linux kernel
- Most such operating systems include the GNU libraries and tools and are also referred to as GNU/Linux systems
- Linux distribution, a Linux operating system and a collection of applications
- 9885 Linux, an asteroid
Other uses[change | change source]
- Linux, a washing powder from Rösch
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.