Linux may refer to:
- Linux kernel, an operating system kernel developed by Linus Torvalds and many others
- Linux operating system, a collection of libraries and tools and a Linux kernel, or the family of Linux operating systems, i.e. those operating systems which contain the Linux kernel
- Most such operating systems include the GNU libraries and tools and are also referred to as GNU/Linux systems
- Linux distribution, a Linux operating system and a collection of applications
- 9885 Linux, an asteroid
Other uses[change | change source]
- Linux, a washing powder from Rösch
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.