This article may have too many red links. (April 2012)
This is a list of rivers in Guatemala.
This list is arranged by where the river drains. Tributaries are indented under each larger stream's name.
Gulf of Mexico[change | change source]
- Grijalva River (Mexico)
- Usumacinta River
- Seleguá River
- Cuilco River
Gulf of Honduras[change | change source]
- Hondo River (Río Azul)
- Belize River (Belize)
- Moho River
- Sarstoon River (Sarstún River)
- Dulce River
- Motagua River
Pacific Ocean[change | change source]
- Suchiate River
- Naranjo River
- Ocosito River
- Samalá River
- Icán River
- Nahualate River
- Madre Vieja River
- Coyolate River
- Acomé River
- Achiguate River
- María Linda River
- Los Esclavos River
- Paz River
- Lempa River
- Poxte River
References[change | change source]
- Mapa de Cuencas y Ríos (INSIVUMEH)
- Principales ríos de Guatemala (INSIVUMEH)
- "Water Resources Assessment of Guatemala" (PDF). US Army Corps of Engineers. June 2000. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-07-24. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- "Guatemala - Surface Water Map" (PDF). US Army Corps of Engineers. June 2000. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2004-10-24. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- CIA map: Image:Guatemala geopolitical.jpg
- UN map: Image:Un-guatemala.png