The name Lomonosov (Ломоно́сов) may refer to:
- Named after Mikhail Lomonosov:
- Lomonosov, Russia, (known as Oranienbaum before 1948)
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia's largest university
- Lomonosov Bridge, bridge across the Fontanka River in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Lomonosov Ridge, underwater oceanic ridge in the Arctic Ocean
- Lomonosov (lunar crater), lunar crater located just behind the western limb of the Moon
- Lomonosov (Martian crater), medium crater on Mars
- Lomonosov Gold Medal, annual award given by the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Iurii Vladimirovich Lomonosov, (1876-1952), Russian railway engineer
- Lomonosov Group, volcanic group in the Kuril Islands
- Lomonosov Porcelain Factory, a Russian producer of fine ceramics
- The Academician Lomonosov, a Russian floating nuclear power station being built at the moment
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.