Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Lomonosov (Ломоно́сов) may refer to:
- Named after Mikhail Lomonosov:
- Lomonosov, Russia, (known as Oranienbaum before 1948)
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia's largest university
- Lomonosov Bridge, bridge across the Fontanka River in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Lomonosov Ridge, underwater oceanic ridge in the Arctic Ocean
- Lomonosov (lunar crater), lunar crater located just behind the western limb of the Moon
- Lomonosov (Martian crater), medium crater on Mars
- Lomonosov Gold Medal, annual award given by the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Iurii Vladimirovich Lomonosov, (1876-1952), Russian railway engineer
- Lomonosov Group, volcanic group in the Kuril Islands
- Lomonosov Porcelain Factory, a Russian producer of fine ceramics
- The Academician Lomonosov, a Russian floating nuclear power station being built at the moment
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomonosov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.