From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
References[change | edit source]
- Burton S. Kaliski Jr., An unknown key-share attack on the MQV key agreement protocol. ACM Trans. Inf. Syst. Secur. 4(3): pp275–288 (2001)
- Laurie Law, Alfred Menezes, Minghua Qu, Jerry Solinas, Scott A. Vanstone, An Efficient Protocol for Authenticated Key Agreement. Des. Codes Cryptography 28(2): pp119–134 (2003)
- Peter J. Leadbitter, Nigel P. Smart: Analysis of the Insecurity of ECMQV with Partially Known Nonces. ISC 2003: pp240–251
- A. Menezes, M. Qu, and S. Vanstone, Some new key agreement protocols providing implicit authentication, Preproceedings of Workshops on Selected Areas in Cryptography (1995).
Other websites[change | edit source]
- Articles on MQV and ECMQV in Certicom's newsletter Code and Cipher.
- HMQV: A High-Performance Secure Diffie-Hellman Protocol by Hugo Krawczyk
- Another look at HMQV
- An Efficient Protocol for Authenticated Key Agreement