|Born||October 29, 1971|
Chaoyang, Shantou, Guangdong, China
|Alma mater||Shenzhen University|
|Occupation||Founder, Chairman and CEO of Tencent|
|Net worth||US$57.7 billion (As of 3 July 2021[update])|
Ma Huateng (Chinese: 马化腾; pinyin: Mǎ Huàténg, born on October 29, 1971), also known as Pony Ma, is a Chinese businessman, investor, politician, and philanthropist. He is the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Tencent.
References[change | change source]
- "Bloomberg Billionaires Index: Ma Huateng". Bloomberg. Retrieved July 3, 2021.
- "Pony Ma, the global strategist with deep pockets". Financial Times. 6 January 2018. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- "Tencent posts 69 percent jump in quarterly net profit; becomes the most valuable company in Asia". Tech2.
- Investing in China: The Emerging Venture Capital Industry Jonsson Yinya Li, Google Book Search
- Tencent Tencent official site