Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Manchester can stand for:
- The city of Manchester and its country called Greater Manchester are large urban areas in England
- Manchester capitalism, Manchester liberalism and Manchesterism are names for schools of thought that originated in the city. John Stuart Mill and Adam Smith were important people following these.
- Manchester cloth, also known as Courduroy is a special type of cloth that originated in the city
- Manchester code is a code used in telecommunications. the code was originally developed at the university of Manchester.
- Manchester school (anthropology) is a school of thought in anthropology, also originating from Manchester university
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchester.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.