Manipuri may refer to:
- Manipuri dance, a classical dance form of India
- Manipuri language, the official language and the lingua franca of Manipur
- Manipuri mythology, the body of myths developed by the Manipuri people
- Manipuri people, the predominant ethnic group of Manipur
- Manipuri religion, the ethnic religion of the Manipuri people
- Manipuri script, the writing system for the Manipuri language
- Old Manipuri language, an archaic form of the modern Manipuri language
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manipuri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.