Marestail (also mare's tail) may mean:
- Conyza canadensis, a plant also known as Canadian Horseweed and Canadian Fleabane
- Equisetum, a genus of plants also known as Horsetail and Pipeweed
- Hippuris, a genus of aquatic flowering plants
- Grey Mare's Tail, near Moffat in Dumfriesshire, Scotland
- Grey Mare's Tail, Llanrwst in the Conwy valley in north Wales
- Mare's tail, a type of cirrus cloud formation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.