Margaret Isobel Fulton OAM (10 October 1924 – 24 July 2019) was a Scottish-born Australian food and cooking 'guru', writer, journalist, author, and commentator. She was the first of this genre of writers in Australia. She was born in Nairn, Scotland. Fulton's best known work was writing The Margaret Fulton Cookbook and for hosting Recipes from the Duchess of Duke Street.
Fulton died on 24 July 2019 at the age of 94.
References[change | change source]
- Australian Biography Interview
- Australian Biography, accessed 1 May 2007
- Australian Government. "Its An Honour". Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- Margaret Fulton, who inspired Australians to undertake culinary adventures, is dead at 94
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official Website
- Australian Biography Online
- 1 May 2007, ABC call for "Favourite Margaret Fulton Memory"