Marlton, New Jersey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marlton, New Jersey
Thomas Hollinshead House
Map of Marlton CDP in Burlington County. Inset: Location of Burlington County in the State of New Jersey.
Census Bureau map of Marlton, New Jersey
|• Total||3.235 sq mi (8.378 km2)|
|• Land||3.227 sq mi (8.357 km2)|
|• Water||0.008 sq mi (0.021 km2) 0.25%|
|Elevation||95 ft (29 m)|
|• Density||3,140.3/sq mi (1,212.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (Eastern (EDT))|
|GNIS feature ID||02390126|
Marlton is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) located within Evesham Township, in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, Marlton's population was 10,133.
References[change | change source]
- Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed July 21, 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Marlton Census Designated Place, Geographic Names Information System. Accessed September 18, 2012.
- DP-1 - Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data for Marlton CDP, New Jersey, United States Census Bureau. Accessed September 18, 2012.
- Look Up a ZIP Code for Marlton, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed September 18, 2012.
- American FactFinder, United States Census Bureau. Accessed September 4, 2014.
- A Cure for the Common Codes: New Jersey, Missouri Census Data Center. Accessed June 16, 2013.
- US Board on Geographic Names, United States Geological Survey. Accessed September 4, 2014.
- GCT-PH1 - Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place from the 2010 Census Summary File 1 for Burlington County, New Jersey Archived 2020-02-12 at Archive.today, United States Census Bureau. Accessed June 16, 2013.
- 2006-2010 American Community Survey Geography for New Jersey, United States Census Bureau. Accessed June 16, 2013.
- New Jersey: 2010 - Population and Housing Unit Counts - 2010 Census of Population and Housing (CPH-2-32), United States Census Bureau, p. III-3, August 2012. Accessed June 16, 2013.