Michigan State Trunkline Highway System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Formed:||May 13, 1913 signed by July 1, 1919,|
|Length:||9,669 mi (15,561 km)|
|Interstates:||Interstate n (I-n)|
|US Routes:||US Highway n (US n)|
References[change | change source]
- Michigan Legislature (1915) [enacted May 13, 1913]. "Chapter 91: State Reward Trunk Line Highways". In Shields, Edmund C.; Black, Cyrenius P. & Broomfield, Archibald (eds.). The Compiled Laws of the State of Michigan. Vol. 1. Lansing, Michigan: Wynkoop, Hallenbeck and Crawford, State Printers. pp. 1868–72. OCLC 44724558. Retrieved January 24, 2012 – via Google Books.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1919). State of Michigan (Map). Scale not given. Lansing: Michigan State Highway Department. Upper Peninsula and Lower Peninsula sheets. OCLC 15607244.
- Michigan Department of Transportation (July 7, 2015). "Road & Highway Facts". Michigan Department of Transportation. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Measurement as of July 7, 2015[update].
- Michigan Department of Transportation (2010). Uniquely Michigan: Official Department of Transportation Map (Map). c. 1:975,000. Lansing: Michigan Department of Transportation. Full map. OCLC 42778335 and 639960603.