Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Known for||String theory|
Dr. Michio Kaku (born 24 January 1947) is a Japanese-American theoretical physicist and a performer on the Science Channel, particularly for Sci-Fi Science. He is known as a "sci-fi fan" on the SC.
Childhood[change | change source]
Fields[change | change source]
- Kaku is famous for his major field, theoretical physics.
- Sci-fi is another field Michio studied. Some episodes of Sci-Fi Science, for instance, ponder alien invasion of the planet, or a new solar system.
- The string theory is another thing that Kaku studied.
- A futurist is a notable scientist who can seemingly predict the future. Futurists often use PPPW to evaluate the future. The "three Ps and one W" represent, to futurists, "plausible", "possible", and "preferable". The "W" stands for "wildcard"(random) events.
- A science popularizer, or a popularizer of science, is one who captures the scientific method and accuracy to preserve the language in the name of science.
- Michio Kaku is also a famous author. He wrote books such as Physics of the Impossible and Hyperspace, Beyond Einstein, and Parallel Worlds.
References[change | change source]
- Kaku's Renownment on SC.
- Kaku on the SC. Retrieved 4-16-10.
- Sci Fi Science: Judo: Earths Last Hope : Video : Science Channel
- Kaku's Education. Retrieved 5-5-10.
- Kaku as Theoretical Physicist. Retrieved June 8, 2008.
- Michio's involvement in Sci-fi, Dr. Michio Kaku Discovery.
- Kaku Research of String Theory. Science Channel: Space, Technology, Engineering, Earth Science
- What is the "PPPW" (3PW) system. Retrieved 5-7-07.
- Notable Science Popularizers, Living. Retrieved 10-12-09.
- Notable Books by Michio Kaku. Retrieved 12-13-07.