From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: minister.|
Minister may refer to:
- Minister (Christianity), a Christian minister
- Minister (diplomacy), the rank of diplomat directly below ambassador
- Minister (government), a politician who heads a ministry (government department)
- Ministerialis, a member of a noble class in the Holy Roman Empire
- Shadow minister, a member of a Shadow Cabinet of the opposition
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.