The term ministry could mean:
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
- Ministry (collective executive) (often the Ministry), the complete body of government ministers (whether or not they are in cabinet) under the leadership of a prime minister
- The Ministry, also known as the Aireacht, the cabinet of the government established by the revolutionary Irish Republic of 1919-1922
- Religious ministry, a type of activity conducted by members of various faiths
- Ministry (band), an industrial metal band
- Ministry of Sound, a well known nightclub in London, sometimes referred to as the Ministry
- Ministry of Darkness, a professional wrestling faction in the WWE
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.