Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mold.|
Mould or mold is a kind of fungus. The word can also refer to:
Biology[change | change source]
- Slime mould, a kind of protist
- Water mould, or oomycete, a kind of protist
- Leaf mould, composted soil, usually loose soil suitable for planting
Places[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- Moulding, shaping an object out of a pliable material
- Mould (cooking), a container used to shape food
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mould.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.