|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mold.|
Mould or mold is a kind of fungus. The word can also refer to:
Biology[change | change source]
- Slime mould, a kind of protist
- Water mould, or oomycete, a kind of protist
- Leaf mould, composted soil, usually loose soil suitable for planting
Places[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- Moulding, shaping an object out of a pliable material
- Mould (cooking), a container used to shape food
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.