|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mute.|
Mute may refer to:
- Muteness, a speech disorder in which a person lacks the ability to speak
- Mute (instrument)
- Mute, a silent letter in phonology
- Mute (film), an upcoming sequel to the movie Moon
- Mute (death customs) a professional mourner in Victorian and other European cultures
- Mute (music), a device used to alter the sound of a musical instrument
- Mute Records, a record label in the United Kingdom
- MUTE, a peer-to-peer file-sharing network
- Mute Magazine, a United Kingdom arts magazine
- Mute (album), a 2000 compilation album from Hush Records featuring several indie rock acts
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.