Neal D. Barnard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||July 10, 1953 |
|Education||George Washington University School of Medicine (M.D.)|
|Occupation||Non-profit executive, author, medical researcher|
|Known for||Founder and President of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine|
Neal D. Barnard (born July 10, 1953) is an American author and clinical researcher. He was the founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). He was known for his medical research about acne.
References[change | change source]
- "Find The Best Quotes From Neal Barnard at PortalQuote". portalquote.com. Archived from the original on 2019-08-21. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Neal Barnard Advocates for Ethical Medicine, Research". Voice of America. November 2, 2009.
- "The Celebrity Cafe - A Brain-healthy Drug With Dr. Neal Barnard," GW School of Medicine and Health Services, 11 January 2017.
- Helen Mondloch,"Living Well with Dr. Neal Barnard," Northern Virginia, 20 October 2017.
- Dr. Greg Feinsinger,"Doctor’s Tip: Eating eggs is tied to health risk," Post Independent Citizens Telegram, 21 November 2016.
- Barbara King, "Doctor's Book Presents The Case Against 'Dairy Crack'," NPR, 23 February 2017.