Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: new.|
New or NEW can mean:
- Harry Stewart New (1858–1937), U.S. journalist and political figure.
- the IATA airport code for New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- the ISO 639 language code for the Nepal Bhasa language, also known as Newari.
- New (movie) a box office hit Tamil movie released in 2004
- new is a built-in operator in the C++ programming language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.