New Medical Gazette
|Owner(s)||Editorial staff "New Medical Gazette"|
|Founded||18 December 1992|
|Headquarters||Perovo district, Moscow, Russia|
New Medical Gazette (NMG) was established in 1992 in Moscow by a group of journalists (Anatoly Baranov, Andrei Gusev and others; some of them had medical education and practical experience in health care). The Russian newspaper NMG registered with the Ministry of press and information of the Russian Federation in December 18, 1992.
NMG came out in format A3 and A4. Since 1999 NMG has web-based publications. The paper specialises in topical medical materials and medical news. Famous journalists and writers work in NMG’ editorial staff: Sergei Aman, Anatoly Baranov, Andrei Gusev, Sergei Sokurov, etc. However, the newspaper authors write not only on medical topics. NMG has literary pages created in conjunction with public fund "Union of writers of Moscow”.
References[change | change source]
- Российская газета «НМГ» («Новая медицинская газета») зарегистрирована в Министерстве печати и информации РФ. Свидетельство о регистрации № 01915 от 18 декабря 1992 года.
- NMG, Russian medical profile editions
- НА ПОРОГЕ ХХI ВЕКА, Всероссийский ежегодник, М., «Московский Парнас», 2002 (с.92)
- Всероссийский ежегодник НА ПОРОГЕ ХХI ВЕКА, М., «Московский Парнас», 2006 (с.85)
- Public fund "Union of writers of Moscow"
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website (Russian)
- The newspaper's official page in Facebook
- Official website of NMG’s editor-in-chief Andrei Gusev