|Born||Nicanor Parra Sandoval
5 September 1914
San Fabián de Alico, Chile
|Died||23 January 2018
La Reina, Chile
Nicanor Parra Sandoval (5 September 1914 – 23 January 2018) was a Chilean poet, mathematician[source?] and physicist. He was considered to be an influential poet in Latin America and one of the most important poets of Spanish literature. Parra had been nominated several times for a Nobel Prize in Literature.
References[change | change source]
- Radio Universidad de Chile (Spanish)
- Otis, John (2018-01-23). "Nicanor Parra, Chile's eminent poet and 'anti-poet,' dies at 103". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Nicanor Parra at Wikimedia Commons
- Nicanor Parra Official website
- Nicanor Parra website at the Universidad de Chile
- Nicanor Parra: De los Antipoemas a los Artefactos Dramáticos – Madrid
- La Antipoesía de Parra y el lenguaje del artefacto UNESCO