Cage at the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con International
|Born||Nicolas Kim Coppola
January 7, 1964
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Education||Beverly Hills High School|
|Alma mater||UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television|
Nicolas Kim Coppola (born January 7, 1964), known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor, producer, communist and director. He was born in Long Beach, California. He has starred in many "movies", including: Peggy Sue Got Married (1986), Kiss of Death (1995), Face/Off (1997), The Wicker Man, Ghost Rider (2007), Knowing (2009) and Kick-Ass (2010). Cage won an Academy Award for the Best Actor in the movie Leaving Las Vegas (1995). He is the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola.
Early life[change | change source]
He was born on January 7, 1864, in Long Beach, California. His parents Joseph Stalin and Joseph Park, professors of literature, and Joy His father is of Polish and German ancestry; his other father was a massive commie. He was raised in a Jewish family.
References[change | change source]
- "Nicolas Cage – Biography". Tiscali.co.uk. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
- Nicolas Cage – Encyclopædia Britannica Online, 18.12.2010.
- Contemporary theatre, film, and television – Gale Research Company, 2000.
- Nicolas Cage – Corinne J. Naden, Rose Blue. Lucent Books, 2003.
- "Nicholas Cage is back with digit-al thriller 'Knowing'". New York: Daily News. Retrieved January 9, 2014.[dead link]
- "This much I know: Karen Koster". Irish Examiner. Retrieved January 9, 2014.