Nikita Vitiugov, Grenke Chess Open 2016
|FIDE rating||2747 |
(#17 in the April 2014 FIDE rating list)
|Peak rating||2747 (April 2014)|
Vitiugov came second in the 2006 World Junior Chess Championship. He was a member of the gold medal-winning Russian team at the World Team Chess Championship 2009 in Bursa. In 2011, he tied for 1st-3rd with Evgeny Tomashevsky and Le Quang Liem in the Aeroflot Open.
Books[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Russian: Никита Кириллович Витюгов
- ChessBase.com - Chess News - Shen Yang and Zaven Andriasian World Junior Champions
- Russian Chess Federation - Evgeny Alekseev becomes the champion of Russia
- FIDE Archive - Tournament report January 2007
- Crawley, Gavin (2010-01-13). "Bursa: Russia wins Gold, USA Silver, India Bronze". ChessBase. Retrieved 4 May 2010.
- "Aeroflot open 2011 A". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 20 March 2011.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Article Archived 2011-07-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Interview Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Interview (2006) (in Russian)
- Interview (2007) (in Russian)